Public lighting and traffic installations
As the first technician in infrastructure technology, no two days are the same and you go everywhere. You go out with colleagues to perform service and maintenance on infrastructure projects. Usually in the region of Brabant, Gelderland.
Important tasks in your position are:
- Independently carry out and work on industrial electrotechnical low voltage installations. This differs from installation, repair to maintenance of installations.
- Checking and testing whether electrical systems and wiring of installations and parts thereof comply with the applicable standards and regulations.
- Advising and reporting on the functioning of installations and any risks.
- Occasional management of projects, in the absence of the direct supervisor.
- Attending / holding workplace inspections and toolbox meetings.
- Experience in infrastructure technology is a plus.
- Working and thinking level MBO direction Electrical Engineering WEB level 3.
- You are eager to learn, reliable, customer-oriented and customer aware. You also have a responsible problem-solving ability and a great sense of security.
- You are in possession of a VCA and driver’s license B.
- You are prepared to follow relevant training / courses.
Then leave a message or give me a call.
Paul: 06 33876573